Online Extras - Woodsmith Magazine

Online Extras & Sources

Marking Gauge

The marking gauge on page 14 requires just a couple of small hardware items. We purchased the knurled brass knob (70003) from Rockler. The brass stock used for the wear strip can be found at most hardware stores or home centers.


Special Offer

Get a Free Preview Issue + Free Book!
Click Here to Learn More