Updates & Revisions
Here you will find important updates and revisions to the articles and plans published in Woodsmith magazine.
- Page 67: Sources
- The flexible, high-impact polystyrene (HIPS) mentioned on p.23 in the Drill Bit Index article was not listed in the Sources. It was purchased through Amazon.com (Item #B00I5RLHIY). High Impact Polystyrene Styrene Plastic Sheet .020" x 48" x 96" - White (HIPS) Part # 201401310000.
- Cherry Buffet
- Page 49: Main illustration
- In the main construction view at the top of the page, the side filler strips (FF) are called out with a length of 13 3/4". This should be 15".
- Page 51: Cutting Diagram
- Item (FF), Top Filler Strips, says 170"rgh. This should be 100". The FF board is shown as 8' (96"); it should be 6' (72").
- Small Parts Cutting Sled
- Page 40: Detail 'a'
- The illustration shows 6" between the first and third knobs. This dimension should be between the first and second knobs.