Updates & Revisions
Here you will find important updates and revisions to the articles and plans published in Woodsmith magazine.
- Page 67: Rotary Tool & Butcher Block sources
- The information for the Stew Mac router base should be listed under the Rotary Tool sources rather than the Butcher Block sources section.
- Page 10: Copy, third column
- In the third column, first paragraph, we state that "when mixed with mineral spirits, (beeswax) is a food-safe finish for cutting boards." This is incorrect; it should say "mineral oil" instead of mineral spirits.
- Page 11: Caption, upper right photo
- In the upper right photo caption, we refer to "A favorite food-grade finish, a mixture of mineral spirits and beeswax..." This should say "mineral oil" instead of mineral spirits.