Updates & Revisions
Here you will find important updates and revisions to the articles and plans published in Woodsmith magazine.
- Cutting Board & Cheese Slicer
- Page 18: Figure 1
- In Figure 1 the bit used should be a core box bit, not a cove bit.
- Edge Sander
- Page 40: Detail 'c'
- Two washers were excluded from the drawing. They should be located on either end of the bearings that are associated with part 'M'. Additionally, on the right hand side, the bearing was dimensioned as 1 3/4 but should be 1 5/8.
- Page 45: Materials & Supplies list
- The following should be included in the materials and parts list: (2) 5/8" washers.