Updates & Revisions
Here you will find important updates and revisions to the articles and plans published in Woodsmith magazine.
- Art Nouveau Bookstand
- Page 51: Details 'I' and 'H'
- The drawing on page 51 erroneously indicates that the tenon shoulder is 3/4" down from the upper edge of the stretcher. It should be 1". In the top drawing (for part I), the leader line should indicate that the groove is 3/4" down from the edge. Then in the lower drawing (H), the 3/4" measurement should be 1" to show that the top mortises in the legs start 1" from the upper end.
- Dovetail Design Elements
- Page 63: First Caption
- There is a missing line of copy in the first caption at the bottom of the page. The missing line should read “making the tails overly wide though.”
- Lignum Vitae
- Page 10: Text, first column
- About 2/3 of the way down the first column, the word “Bermuda” should read “the Bahamas”.